All employees should receive an invitation to activate their account for the employee referral portal, powered by RolePoint. Click here if you haven’t received your welcome email invitation or just need to request a new activation email. (Important: If you have Single Sign On, you cannot request a password reset through RolePoint. Please contact your company’s IT department.)
Instructions for setting your password and activating your new account will be sent via email. Have you received an error when trying to request a new password using the above steps? Try this below:
- Visit your company’s Referral Portal (which is likely: yourcompanyname.rolepoint.com)
- Click the Sign-Up button on the homepage:
- Complete all fields and click continue. The system will activate your account and log you in. Then you’re all set! NOTE: You are likely required to use your work/company email address in order to successfully receive email notifications in the future. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders and add @rolepoint.com to your safe-list to ensure timely delivery of your registration and/or password reset emails.
When you log-in, do you see the screen below?
If so, you should use your company login credentials to login to RolePoint. You do not need to create new login details to access your Referral Portal. SingleSign-On (SSO) is provided by your employer and is supported outside of RolePoint. We ask that if you do experience an issue logging in with your SSO information that you please contact your location’s SSO/IT Admin for further login support.
Can’t remember your password? The best thing to do is to reset your password. We’ll send you an email to reset your password right away. Password reset tokens expire after 90 minutes so make sure to send in your request when you’re ready to reset your password. If your password reset token expires, no worries! You’ll just need to send a new request. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to send us a message.
If you have Single Sign On, you must use your company credentials to sign in. If you can’t remember those details, you must contact your company’s SSO/IT Admin for further support.
If you haven’t received your password reset in a timely manner, there may be something else going on. First, please check your other inboxes. It’s possible that it was mistakenly sent into spam. If you still can’t retrieve the email, then you may have unsubscribed from our emails at some point, or the email may have bounced. If this is the case, we ask that you open a support case by clicking here.
Does your company use Single Sign On? When you log-in, do you see the below screen?
If so, you can easily log-in using your company log-in credentials. If you have forgotten those, you’ll need to follow up with your company’s SSO/IT Administrator on resetting your credentials.
Need a brief refresher? Watch our 2-minute Quick Start Video, which will help you get started on making referrals and sharing jobs using RolePoint. To find this video, visit your company’s RolePoint Referral Portal (likely found by visiting [[your-company-name-here]].rolepoint.com – remember to type in your company’s name followed by “.rolepoint.com” into the URL.
A general walkthrough video is available here. However, your company’s portal may vary slightly.
Quickly learn how to refer, view and find connections with our quick start video. You can also always access this video on your company’s Employee Referral Portal. It is located on the right-hand side of the portal.
It’s easy to submit your contact’s information to an open position at your company. You can refer your contact using the Quick Referral Form in two ways, see below for both:
Option 1: Already know what job you want to refer your friend to?
- Visit your company’s Referral Portal and login to your account
- Search for the position to refer your contact(s) to
- Select the desired position
- Click on the “Refer” button within the job description
- Enter your contact’s information. At a minimum, you must enter their first name, last name and either a phone number or email address. You may also upload the candidate’s resume if you have a copy!
Once you’ve submitted your referral, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your referral was successfully submitted. If applicable, you can view the status of your referrals by visiting your “My Referrals” page.
Option 2: Make a General Referral (As available on your Referral Portal)
- If you don’t know what position you’d like to refer your candidate to, but still think they would be a great fit at the company, you can use the general referral form. If available, this is located on the home page of your portal.
- Click the “Make a General Referral” button and enter your contact’s information. At a minimum, you will have to enter their first name, last name and either a phone number or email address. You may also select a suggested department, location and upload their resume.
- Once you’ve submitted your referral, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your referral was successfully submitted. If applicable, you can view the status of your referrals by visiting your “My Referrals” page. Helpful tips:
- Suggested browsers: We suggest using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you are using Internet Explorer and are experiencing issues, check with your IT team to ensure you are using the latest version available.
- File size: You can upload a resume that is under 5MB in .doc, .docx, .pdf, or .txt format. If you’re having trouble uploading the resume, check to ensure that you are logged in, it is in one of the mentioned formats and it is under 5MB in file size.
No – RolePoint does not require you to connect to or authenticate your social network profiles to make a social share or referral. Your social network details are not given to RolePoint at any time, nor are they given to your employer.
When you share a job using RolePoint, anyone who applies to your company using your personal link will be credited back to you. It’s a simple way to share your personal referral link on your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter networks or via text message, Skype, email, iMessage and more! Follow these steps to share a job on one of your networks:
1. Ensure that you are logged into RolePoint. This is an important step if you want to receive referral credit if a candidate applies through your URL.
2. Decide if you want to share all jobs or one particular job with your social network.
3a. If you’ve decided to share all jobs, then all you need to do is click on the social network button that you want to share jobs with.
3b. If you’ve decided to share one particular job, click on that job and then click on the social network button that you want to share the job with.
You can share on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. You can also share jobs via email. If you select this option, your computer’s email program will open (whether it be Outlook, Gmail, etc.)
4. Once you’ve selected which social network you want to share jobs with, follow the steps provided in the pop-up and click share. Anyone that applies for a role via your personal share link will be credited back to you as the referrer. If the candidate is hired, you may be eligible to receive a referral bonus!
Simple! You can filter by “Department” or “Location” & enter in keywords into the “Search Jobs” field. Filtered results will appear based on the entered criteria: